3rd Annual International Conference on Public Health
Academic members responsible for the conference:
- Dr. Paul Contoyannis, Head, Health Economics & Management Research Unit, ATINER & Associate Professor, McMaster University, Canada.
- Dr. Zoe Boutsioli, Director, Health Sciences Research Division, ATINER, Greece.
- Deadline to submit abstracts: 21 November 2016 (Decisions are reached in less than 4 weeks after the abstract submission-Please click here for our policy on abstract and paper acceptance).
- Deadline to register with a paper presentation: Please see your acceptance letter sent to you after submitting the abstract.
- Deadline to register without a presentation: At least one month before the conference subject to approval.
- Deadline to submit full papers: 22 May 2017 (Unless otherwise is specified in your acceptance letter). Click here for Paper Guidelines. Please submit the paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. ATINER does not consider papers for publication if they are not presented by the author at one of its conferences. Please submit your paper via email only and only to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not cc your paper to other emails of ATINER because it delays the processing of your paper).
For more information, see: www.atiner.gr/publichealth