11th Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy (ISSDP)
The 11th Annual Conference of the International Society for the Study of Drug Policy (ISSDP) will be hosted by Center for Alcohol and Drug Research, Aarhus University, Denmark, on 17-19 May, 2017.
Submissions (papers, panels, workshops) close: 16th January, 2017.
- Balancing control and welfare in drug policies
- Local and city-level drug policies (e.g. in relation to national/international policies)
- Diversity in drug policy: accommodating ethnicity, class, gender and culture
- Contextualising drug policy in its geographic, historical, political, economic and cultural settings
- Cannabis policies, including legalization
- Drug supply and supply side interventions
For more information, please see: www.issdp2017.au.dk/