Wed04Oct2017Fri06Oct2017Berlin, GermanyShow details
The conference themes are set out below. We particularly welcome papers that challenge current research, policy and practice. When submitting abstracts the themes should be interpreted broadly, as they are not intended to limit potential contributions.
- Recovery oriented practices
- Fighting against stigma
- Evidence based mental health care
- Service user involvement
- Community and social psychiatry
- Substance abuse problems
- eMental health services
- Brain imaging, neurophysiology and neuropsychology
- Mental health legislation
- Human rights
- Challenging situations in psychiatric care
- Mental health services and policies
- Art and cultural sciences
- Forensic psychiatry
- Human sexuality
- Poverty and loneliness
- Mental health in developing regions
- Philosophical and ethical themes in mental health
- Mental health across the life span
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Training and continuing education
- Abstract submission until May 14, 2017
- Early bird registration until May 31, 2017
- Normal fee registration from June 1, 2017 until Sep 18, 2017
For more information, see: www.ecmh.eu
Wed11Oct2017Sat14Oct2017Atlanta, USAShow details
Reform 2017 will be held in Atlanta (USA) from 11 to 14 October 2017. It is a biennial event that brings together people from around the world who believe that the war on drugs is doing more harm than good. It brings together over 1,000 attendees representing 30 different countries.
For more information, see: www.reformconference.org/about-conference
Tue24Oct2017Thu26Oct2017Lisbon, PortugalShow details
Following the first edition held in Lisbon (Portugal) in 2015 the Second European Conference on Addictive Behaviours and Dependencies will take place in the Congress Centre of Lisbon from 24 to 26 October 2017. The conference will be jointly organised by the Portuguese General Directorate for Intervention on Addictive Behaviours and Dependencies (SICAD), the journal Addiction, the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) and the International Society of Addiction Journal Editors (ISAJE).
for more information, please see: www.lisbonaddictions.eu
Wed08Nov2017Fri10Nov2017Newcastle upon Tyne, UKShow details
Call for submissions for sessions focusing on New Developments and Current Topics in Addictions.
In addition to our established delegates' sessions, our 2017 Conference will also feature sessions funded by the SSA.
The deadline for submission for programme sessions is 10 February, 2017.
For more information, please see: www.addiction-ssa.org/symposium